Friday, January 24, 2014

Who am I?

Hey, I'm Brianna (Bree). I'm a senior in high school, and I'm planning on going to college in the fall. I'm not sure where I want to go or what I want do when I grow up, but I know that I want to help others.
I'm most influenced by music, especially live. My friends and I go to concerts a few times a month, and music festivals in the summer. I'm really into rock, alternative rock, punk rock, indie, and other genres in that general vicinity. I also love finding underground bands that haven't been discovered yet.
My mom's name is Julie and my dad's name is Steven. I have a brother, his name is Dylan and is a senior in college. My two dog's are Ginger and Kolby. I got Ginger when I was really little. She got her name from the color of her fur. When we got Kolby I was at summer camp. I would receive letters from my family signed, "mom, dad, Dylan, Ginger and K." I never really noticed that there was a random "K" in there, I just always assumed it was a typo. But sure enough when I returned home we had a new addition to the family.
To answer the question of who I am is kind of difficult for me, as I really don't know myself. I guess as I continue to grow and experience my life I will begin to figure it out.
I'm really excited to be in Sociology and I can't wait to see what the rest of the semester has in store!

2 comments:

  1. Your Blog is really cool! It's very funny you mention that you got a dog by surprise; we came downstairs Christmas morning to find a dog sitting on my mom's lap. We were very surprised, just as you were with "K".
    If you see any cool underground music, feel free to post it. I am always looking forward to new music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love to find new music but I have gotten away from that as I have gotten older. I love that you want to help others. You'll see that's sort of a theme in this class. Keep that mindset!

    ReplyDelete